Article: YG "Psychological issues" vs Nam Taehyun "I was thrown out"... is he on the verge of being cut from Winner?
Source: TV Report via Nate
While YG released a statement claiming psychological issues for Nam Taehyun's hiatus from Winner, fans noticed far before that he has been acting on his own for a while now. He no longer lives with Winner in their dorm or is with them at all. SNS shows evidence of him separate from Winner in several instances. He has also started releasing personal compositions on Soundcloud despite Winner's postponed music releases. His most recent song has lyrics that allude to a break up between himself and Winner: "Farewell, don't act sad, I don't care, you don't either, I don't care, nothing lasts forever, I'm alone in the end anyway, might as well sing, shut up, what are you saying? I can't hear you anyway, do what you want, I don't care, I can match myself to you but I'm thrown out anyway so I'll just shout"
1. [+289, -10] Seems like there's something going on
2. [+230, -37] Not surprising considering that temper of his ㅡㅡㅋ
3. [+208, -22] So what are we supposed to do about this?
4. [+31, -3] Might as well just combine Winner and iKON at this point
5. [+30, -2] I'm a Winner fan and every time I saw Winner TV, I always thought that Nam Taehyun didn't have a personality fit for a group environment... Song Minho, Kim Jinwoo, and Lee Seunghoon tries to take care of him so much but he never lets them in emotionally... it was really frustrating watching that..
6. [+30, -2] Get on Yang Hyun Suk's bad side once and you'll never recover
7. [+26, -1] In a situation where Winner hasn't even succeeded yet, does he think he can make it as a solo? He'll probably end up enlisting in the army and eventually end up forgotten
8. [+19, -8] Winner will never make it as long as they keep Nam Taehyun on the team
9. [+18, -1] Even if YG really did "throw him away", for a company as trashy as YG to do that must mean he did something really bad... an image is everything for an idol and his image is already pretty negative.
10. [+14, -1] I want to see the other four, I really like Winner
11. [+13, -2] I think Winner's hitting rock bottom now