Kyungri shows off her amazing body in latest lingerie shoot




Article: "Amazing body line" Kyungri's sexy pose

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+243, -39] She should never go out with her bare face

2. [+215, -29] I'm pretty sure she'll regret revealing her bare face for the rest of her life

3. [+185, -33] Sorry ㅠㅠ but after seeing your bare face ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+24, -5] After seeing your bare face, I'm finding our company's bookkeeper (kyungri) so pretty... ㅋㅋ I think you made a big mistake...

5. [+13, -5] She's really pushing them together

6. [+9, -1] Her bare face makes her look like she'd be working in the fields in some countryside of Kangwondo. Totally like Narsha in the way they both transform into "who are you" without make up ㅋㅋ

7. [+8, -5] Not feeling her after seeing her bare face ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+7, -3] I bet all of your faces with make up isn't even up to par with her bare face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+6, -3] I thought her bare face was cute. Do your own faces look as good without make up? Do your own girlfriend's faces look as good?!

10. [+5, -1] I'm still seeing her bare face overlap with these... Kyungri-ya, why'd you do that ㅠ

-