Kim Soo Hyun polls in as the #1 romcom king


Article: Kim Soo Hyun ranks #1 in romcom king survey... dominating lead over Song Joong Ki and Park Bogum

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+698, -103] I'd personally vote for Jo Jung Suk... Anyone who's seen 'Jealousy Incarnate' would agree that he's not just a romcom star, he goes above and beyond just pulling off the script he's given

2. [+631, -81] I don't have any problems with Kim Soo Hyun winning #1 but I personally find Jo Jung Suk a better fit for the romcom role ㅎ

3. [+566, -75] Isn't Jo Jung Suk a better representative of romcom ㅋ but this does make me miss Kim Soo Hyun's acting. I wish he'll return to dramas soon instead of just bowling now!

4. [+40, -16] Jo Jung Suk is great. I first saw his acting in 'Jealousy Incarnate' and 'Oh My Ghost' and wondered how I never noticed an actor so natural all this time.

5. [+33, -14] Jo Jung Suk for me ♥

6. [+31, -11] Do Min Joon is just a wall... he matched so well with Chun Songyi and his chic yet cocky character with his youthful looks despite his 400 years of age... The drama still airs reruns and I still find them fun to watch ㅎㅎ

7. [+25, -3] #0 is probably Jo Jung Suk then. I know his face isn't anywhere up to par with the other guys on the list but his acting skills alone can dominate all of them. His acting is so on another level.

8. [+24, -2] Out of all the male actors in their twenties, Kim Soo Hyun probably has the best acting skills... something about him just pulls you in. I also prefer him in roles from like the 70s and 80s like in 'Giant' rather than the super rich chaebol type.

9. [+21, -7] Where was this survey held? Everyone knows and agrees that the romcom king is Jo Jung Suk. His acting skills alone puts him way up there.

10. [+19, -8] Kim Soo Hyun... I've never felt that his acting was sweet and lovey dovey or anything though.

-