[Instiz] Sexual cliches in Twice's music video?

Instiz: Twice's MV scenes people are claiming to be sexual cliches

"Their song title is 'TT' but there's an English word 'titty' that refers to the woman's nipples. During the part of the song where they sing 'TT', they point down to their 'titties' with their fingers. It's supposed to be an expression of themselves crying but seeing as how they roll their hips along with it gives more of a sexual feel than a crying one."



"Scenes where they take a bite out of an ice cream and carrot. The carrot scene in particular is seen as a sexual cliche because of a part in Bruno Mars' lyrics 'Runaway Baby' where he sings, 'So many eager young bunny's that I'd like to pursue / Now even now they eating out the palm of my hand / There's only one carrot and they all gotta share it"



"And two more dances that give the feel of sexual cliches"



-

"But I did think of that word when I first heard their title was 'TT' though"

"These are really exaggerated..."

"Don't most think of the crying emoticon when they see TT? I've never seen anyone think otherwise around me..."

"The ice cream did give a bit of that feel.."

"A rabbit eats carrots... and the ice cream was probably because Elsa = winter = ice = ice cream?"

"I did think it was a bit weird how they frame their chest when they sing that they thought they were all grown up now... but the other scenes... I have a pervy mind but I didn't think much of the other stuff."

"I get that 'TT' can be interpreted in other ways but come on, she's a bunny ㅜㅜㅜ how else do you expect her to eat the carrot? With a spoon?"

"These are really forced."

"These are forced... and I'm pretty sure foreigners pronounce 'titty' completely different from 'TT' it's more of like a 'tiddy'"

"Well SISTAR had a few of these controversies with foreigners too.. so I do think there are grounds for controversial interpretations."

"So forced..."

"Hmm, after reading it now, I can see how 'TT' could be interpreted differently."

"If the bunny scene was supposed to be sexual, wouldn't she have bitten into it really carefully or slowly? She totally chomps down on it though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

-