Article: Kang Minkyung, "I used to receive a lot of texts from my ex asking 'Are you sleeping?'"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+4,805, -65] "Are you sleeping??" He's totally testing the waters ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+3,897, -90] I hate getting those texts late at night. He should've been good to me when he had me, it's too late now.
3. [+3,901, -279] Usually a text sent when he's feeling horny..
4. [+2,526, -112] I hate "what's up?" more
5. [+1,925, -64] "What's up, are you sleeping, are you out?"
6. [+601, -15] Texts from ex-boyfriends are best left ignored... responding back is just being a fool
7. [+525, -21] Ignore those texts, the intention is so obvious ㅋ don't waste your time, there are a ton of better men in the world
8. [+481, -9] "Yeah I'm sleeping, you should sleep too, it's late"
9. [+465, -22] Texts like that are because they're feeling horny and missing you
10. [+428, -8] Best thing to do when you break up is just cut all contact
1. [+349, -20] When girls break up, they cry it all out and end it there whereas with guys, they feel like nothing's wrong until they start thinking about her more and more as time passes and then starts texting and calling her up again...
2. [+256, -15] Sometimes they get back in contact because they miss you
3. [+240, -16] He's only texting that because he's horny ㅋㅋ just block him
4. [+41, -0] I hate those texts... you're the one who broke up with me, why do you care about my sleep state in the middle of the night. So what if I'm not asleep, what's it to you?
5. [+36, -7] He wants some
6. [+34, -2] By "sleep", he means do you want to sleep with him
7. [+30, -6] The classic ex-boyfriend text
8. [+21, -1] Don't think he still has feelings for you because the minute you reply, he'll go from being your ex to your fwb...
9. [+16, -1] I usually change my number after a break up. Hate seeing exes get hung up over you and who knows what I'd do if I get drunk one night. Gotta end things clean to avoid drama.
10. [+10, -5] His dick is bored