Article: 'Comeback' IOI Nayoung, "We feel the end nearing, we promised to reunite in 5 years"
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+408, -9] It'd be better for them to continue promoting as IOI for the next 5 years rather than reuniting in 5 years
2. [+215, -19] They're already getting their insurance ready
3. [+199, -6] It's a realistic decision ㅋㅋㅋ look at DIA, Jung Chaeyeon joined and people still don't care, and no one cares about Gugudan other than Kim Sejung fans; it's better to just run a few promos with their own groups and go back to promoting with IOI~
4. [+24, -3] For the next 5 years, they're going to realize they were only loved because they were an IOI member... ㅠㅠ
5. [+21, -2] I think it'd be better for agencies to let IOI reunite for 2-3 months a year. It helps promote their own girl groups too. If Mnet can't make it happen, then JYP should step up and get the contracts going. Popularity is hard to earn but it can also disappear in the blink of an eye~!
6. [+17, -3] I honestly think they should just stick with IOI. The agency CEOs need to start using their brains. Groups like Gugudan are a waste of money, just stick with IOI.
7. [+16, -6] I wonder if their contracts with their individual agencies will be over in 5 years?
8. [+15, -1] There are a ton of girl groups already, do you think anyone will wait 5 years for you? Like the best replies say, it'd be better to maintain IOI for the next 5 years
9. [+14, -3] I hope the CEOs think long and hard about this. It's hard to land a girl group with this much fame and I'm sure they've already learned that taking a member out and making a different group isn't going to work.
10. [+12, -1] 'Producer 101' as a show was such a big hit that all the agencies thought that the popularity would extend to their own girl groups but in the end, every single one flopped outside of IOI... The only member with real name value is JYP Jun Somi... the rest need to stick together as a group for the synergy to work.