Hollywood: Mizuhara Kiko


Article: Kiko, "I was embarrassed of who I was... I hope for a world without discrimination"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+666, -25] She's against discrimination but goes to the Yasukuni shrine and has no problem sharing pictures of the imperial flag, eh?

2. [+593, -19] I can see how she'd be confused over her identity if her father's American, her mother's Korean, and she's living in Japan...

3. [+283, -45] If you actually look into her, she's quite the victim of a lot of hate and made up rumors. She's uploaded the Taegukgi on Instagram and has been studying Korean too... but of course I don't like Kiko and I have no intention of defending her past actions at all.

4. [+22, -8] She's the one that went around saying G-Dragon's penis is small... she's just so hard to like with a character like that.

5. [+16, -0] Hul, I had no idea her mother was Korean

6. [+13, -2] She's honestly so ugly though

7. [+10, -4] Her hair, her clothes, what a mess;;;

8. [+10, -0] Nope, I'm still glad that they broke up with her and I hope they never get back together

-


Article: Mizuhara Kiko takes a picture with dongsaeng Yuka in a bikini

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+427, -7] She's not even famous in Korea, why is she in the media so often ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this article was even linked on the main page ㅋㅋㅋㅋ is it the GD effect? They broke up so we don't need to give her attention anymore ㅋ

2. [+345, -9] Ugh!!!! My eyes!! Why did I have to start my day with this picture~!!11

3. [+315, -14] Wow... she's really flat

4. [+25, -5] I think this every time I see her and it's that she's really damn ugly

5. [+13, -0] I don't think Kiko has any right to be talking about GD's size ㅋㅋ

6. [+12, -0] I thought that was Kim Heechul on the left

7. [+12, -2] Is she a man, she's so flat

8. [+11, -0] She looks like Kim Heechul here...

9. [+9, -1] GD liking her was the best thing to happen to her life

10. [+8, -1] After seeing your chest Kiko, I don't think you're in any position to be calling GD small

-