Article: Paris Hilton's excessive love for dogs... adopts a new puppy for $8,000 usd
Source: Herald Pop via Nate [original]
1. [+287, -3] What's so excessive about that? She's rich, what's it matter to the rest of us whether she drops $800 or $8,000 on a puppy?
2. [+232, -3] $8,000 to us is not the same $8,000 in worth to her
3. [+50, -1] That puppy is smiling too... it's set for life
4. [+10, -1] Even non-celebrities adopt puppies for $3-4,000, what's so excessive about that?
5. [+7, -0] $8,000 to her is probably the same as 80 cents to the rest of us
1. [+2,947, -23] I don't really like her but I think the hate is misdirected here. It's the people who throw away their pets that should be reprimanded, not someone who's rich and adopting a puppy
2. [+2,845, -55] What's so weird about a chaebol adopting a puppy for $8,000?
3. [+2,138, -26] The puppy was born as a puppy anyway, nothing wrong with being adopted to a rich family and getting to live the life
4. [+1,650, -14] The puppy is so adorable. She's rich enough where she can drop that kind of money on a dog. I actually would prefer that the rich adopt more dogs. I'm sure they'd never throw their pets out like some people.
5. [+791, -17] Jealous of her life...
6. [+210, -6] She's spending her own money and it's not even like she's spending it on something bad so don't attack her for it
7. [+164, -2] As if that's even money to her... I hope she raises the puppy healthy and strong, it's so tiny already
8. [+144, -1] I bet she views $8,000 as $8 in our terms