Yeeun transitions into fall with her airport outfit


Article: Yeeun who is dating Jung Jinwoon 'beauty sparkles even at night'

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+254, -50] Jinwoon-ah, buy her a new skirt

2. [+351, -174] No matter how much I think about it, I don't consider her pretty;; it's only the women who call her pretty

3. [+185, -39] Not sure about this skirt;;

4. [+19, -4] Anyone who knows her will know how full of charms she is. She's good at singing, English, and studying, and has an upright personality. She's good to her fans too... she's just daebak ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+17, -4] Have a happy relationship

6. [+12, -4] I want to date too

7. [+11, -2] Objectively, I wouldn't call her a pretty face, but she has a sort of upbeat, confident charm to her ㅋㅋ

8. [+11, -5] Probably one of the most disinterested reactions the public has shown to a celebrity dating news ㅋ

9. [+10, -2] Yeeun's pretty, a good singer, and hasn't gotten into scandals. Why are people being so mean?

10. [+9, -2] She has a masculine feel to her facial features, almost androgynous. That's probably the reason why people don't consider her traditionally pretty but rather 'cool' looking. I personally don't see what's so charming about her but I'm sure her boyfriend sees something that I don't.

-