Article: [Exclusive] 4minute's Nam Jihyun signs with Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae's company
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+612, -19] I've seen a few of her works and her acting skills and her visuals weren't a great fit... but she's landed a better agency than I thought she would, weird...
2. [+502, -24] She better not dream of landing a lead by abusing her company's power ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's horrible at acting
3. [+410, -16] Her face and body aren't bad but her face doesn't look that good on screen and her acting skills are whatever at best... well, I'm sure she'll work on it
4. [+27, -3] I feel like she'd be perfect with just doing a few variety appearances talking about the good ol' days with 4minute and switching career paths as a yoga instructor
5. [+25, -4] And who's this ugly nugu?
6. [+19, -0] Actor?????
7. [+18, -0] Wow, I thought this agency would have a better eye for talent considering how much fanfare they had when they were first set up ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+15, -1] You have to admit she'll probably get a lot of support if she's under Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae's agency
9. [+14, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ Jung Woo Sung is driving me crazy... he has no eye for reading people. No wonder he got scammed out of thousands from that scriptwriter...
10. [+11, -0] She's not pretty, unique, or talented....
1. [+6,141, -179] Why is it that when idols leave their groups, they all get into acting...
2. [+5,017 -263] Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae don't seem to care about star potential when signing on people... The first star they signed is really unpopular too, I wonder what their standards are
3. [+2,939, -123] Her acting... I saw her webdrama and never thought she had a talent for it
4. [+2,346, -182] I would never sign her on
5. [+557, -32] The most untalented female idol I've ever seen...
6. [+449, -16] Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae really need to start being business-minded... this is not a charity project
7. [+468, -35] Can't sing.. can't dance.. can't act... can't do varieties.. her face isn't stunningly gorgeous... I do have to wonder how she became a celebrity at all
8. [+388, -20] You have to admit she has no worth at all as a celebrity product ㅋ
9. [+328, -21] I wonder why they signed her. She has no visuals or talent.
10. [+245, -9] What were their standards for signing her...? Obviously not her acting skills or her star potential... and there are a ton and ton of rookie actresses who are prettier than her... I really want to know what they saw in her