Article: [Exclusive Interview] Yeeun, "Jung Jinwoon is an upright person... sorry to my fans for not telling you earlier"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+443, -25] I don't get the hate comments over this ㅋㅋ what did you want her to do? Announce "We've been dating for 1 day" the minute they began dating? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She obviously would have liked to tell her fans but the media is standing in the way between them so she probably didn't have the opportunity to.
2. [+336, -18] Not like she's getting married, she isn't obligated to tell anyone that she's dating. And honestly, they could've broken up in that time too. Public relationships are always so detrimental in the industry.
3. [+297, -104] A bit weird to say sorry to her fans when they began dating in 2014 which makes it 3 years. She should've just said sorry for having to announce it this way instead. Well, I don't think either of them will suffer anything negative out of this since they've been around for so long. Have a happy relationship.
4. [+32, -28] I don't know how much of an upright person he is but he overreacts so much on TV. Is that his concept or what? As a viewer, it makes him so off putting.
5. [+22, -1] This is so much better than that G-Druggin and Komatsu Nana dating news, why all the negativity?
6. [+20, -3] Yeeun-ah, you should manage Jinwoon's variety personality. I can't bear him on TV.
7. [+11, -1] Birds of a feather... didn't Seulong and Sohee get caught dating before too????
8. [+9, -2] They're celebrities, I understand why she hid their relationship. It's only best to announce these things if you're actually going to get married.
1. [+12,128, -144] No need to be sorry. Public relationships are so stressful, I understand the need to keep it quiet. Just have a happy relationship, that's all we ask!
2. [+7,257, -161] They match well~~~^^ ♡
3. [+5,617, -160] JYP's official couple~~
4. [+4,589, -120] Good luck on your second album Yeeun!!
5. [+4,131, -111] Be happy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
6. [+617, -61] Jinwoon's image was better before he transferred to Mystic... now his variety image is just... a shame..
7. [+413, -26] Idols are not obligated to tell their fans of such things. If their relationship is private, they have a right to keep it private. If you're a real fan, you'd support them either way.
8. [+316, -14] Don't be sorry, be happy...