Nana and Key, two idol actors off to a good start



Article: [Acting-dol Generation] Nana and Key, good from the get go

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+2,527, -169] As someone from Daegu, Key's Daegu saturi was the best I've heard out of any actor. I later found out that he's actually from Daegu.

2. [+2,415, -219] Key's acting was really good yesterday... made me choke up

3. [+1,987, -196] Nana is really good, maybe because her character was such a good fit with her actual personality?? She was natural ㅋㅋ

4. [+1,400, -95] Getting off to a good start is important but how you continue to perform thereafter is just as important in acting

5. [+781, -65] Key's really good at acting ㅋㅋ and has good pronunciation too

6. [+329, -23] Key's so funny ㅋㅋㅋ my entire family has fallen for him ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+386, -48] Key's saturi acting was so realistic and good ㅋㅋ

8. [+362, -40] Key's saturi was pretty much that of a local's ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't find out till later that he's not from the city. Apart from whether you think he's good at acting or not, I find him charming as a person. You can tell that he practiced a lot to get here.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+702, -76] SM back at it again with the package deal with Nana ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+611, -73] Please stop throwing in SM idols in dramas. I haven't even been able to watch the dramas I've been wanting to because of them.

3. [+522, -61] Key??

4. [+40, -9] If you actually watch 'Drinking Solo', there's nothing distracting about Key's acting. He's way better than those kids like Jung Yunho, Baekhyun, or Lee Min Ho.

5. [+35, -10] That Key kid is from SHINee? His acting was so natural that I didn't think he was a singer. I think it's clear that the haters here haven't even watched the drama.

6. [+33, -15] I find Nana a lot more charming than Key and I'm a woman

7. [+31, -4] I think the people hating Key haven't watched 'Drinking Solo' yet. At least go check it out once.

8. [+27, -14] Look at SM slipping in Key's name under Nana's fame. I feel like throwing up whenever I see SM idols in dramas now. Ughhh, their acting skills are like some pre-school talent show but they have all this company power backing them.

9. [+24, -34] I think people are a bit confused with Key because 'Drinking Solo' isn't that big of a drama yet... If you watch it, Key's saturi acting is quite decent.

10. [+23, -20] Key's acting is natural and good. Forget that he's an idol for a second and watch the drama for once.

-