Article: [Official Statement] Se7en belatedly apologizes for massage parlor controversy "I didn't do anything bad"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+3,266, -176] But didn't he and the other guy smash the cameras and twist the arms of the reporters when they got caught?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,904, -196] If he was going to clarify at all, he should've done it then and there. Why stay quiet all these years, not even a word to his fans in China or Japan, but suddenly now years later? That pisses me off more. Just stay quiet.
3. [+1,913, -141] Public sentiment has already turned against him. He can clarify 100 times and the public won't care. He should've handled it better from the start.
4. [+2,021, -255] Interpretation: I relieved my sexual desires, I didn't do anything bad
5. [+500, -15] Your first wrongdoing was that you did something that a soldier should not have done. You were in possession of a cellphone and out of the base drinking without permission. If you weren't celebrities, both of you would've been thrown in army jail...
6. [+536, -29] So obvious that he's only apologizing because his comeback is coming up
7. [+501, -21] Why didn't he clarify this when he was still dating his girlfriend of 10 years ㅋㅋ why only now when he's dating Lee Da Hae, how funny
8. [+388, -24] He claims to be innocent so I see where he's coming from... but the timing of this clarification.. why only now after his dating scandal hit the news? Feels like he's only apologizing because Lee Da Hae is being dragged with him... Should've clarified it from the start instead of staying quiet all this time...
1. [+342, -12] If that's true, then why didn't you clarify anything when you were dating Park Han Byul? It affected her image just as yours... It's off putting how he only cares about his current girlfriend's image...
2. [+258, -17] He still doesn't get it
3. [+238, -18] Screw off, thug
4. [+36, -3] The massage parlor ajumma gave an interview before saying that he paid for the services but then canceled when they said that they didn't have ladies available for them. If you're going to clarify anything, at least match your story up with her... Sigh. I really liked him too.
5. [+20, -1] His clarification doesn't even make sense because what "normal" massage parlor would be operating in those late hours like the one he went to ㅋㅋ
6. [+18, -0] So did Lee Da Hae complain she was embarrassed and made you apologize?
1. [+1,158, -88] If so, then why did you smash the reporter's cameras like that?
2. [+972, -108] This is your apology? Any Korean male would know what you really did in there
3. [+74, -1] What bullsh*t is he spewing? Anyone who's seen the news would know that reporters followed Se7en and Sangchu into the same massage parlor that they left and asked the ajumma working there:
Reporters - What did they ask you?
Ajumma - If we had any ladies
PD - How much for that?
Ajumma - $170, but I said they'd have to wait 15 minutes because everyone is busy and they waited and left
4. [+58, -2] The ajumma at the parlor already said before that he was looking for ladies and left when there were none
5. [+46, -4] So he played hooky from service to visit a massage parlor but "didn't do anything bad"...