Article: Lizzy, don't drink the day before official schedules
Source: Star Today via Nate
Article claims Lizzy is on the chopping block for her attitude at the production conference for her new TV show and her statement about how Pledis isn't giving her work now that her contract is up for expiration. Also pinpoints several "odd" statements she made like, "I drank the night before", "I know this might sound annoying but I don't gain weight no matter how much I eat" and how Leeteuk tried to stop her from saying too much more.
1. [+444, -19] After Lizzy complained about Pledis giving her less work with her contract expiring soon, it seems like Pledis released this article in a malicious way to get revenge;;
2. [+421, -15] This article is way too negative to not have ulterior motives
3. [+389, -11] I think Lizzy is getting into a fight with her CEO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ whoever wrote this journalist must have no pride in their work, they'll just write up anything they're told as long as they're paid for it ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+43, -3] Hmm, why does it feel like the journalist is out to get her... the stuff she said is stuff that she's always been known for..
5. [+43, -3] This article was clearly released by her agency ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow, she's still your employee you know
6. [+34, -0] The majority of the responses to yesterday's article were talking about how she was honest and witty. I don't know who's behind this article but it's clear that they're trying to demolish her career now..
7. [+27, -0] Why am I reminded of Cindy from 'Producer' right now
8. [+26, -3] Hasn't Lizzy always been known for being 4 dimensional? I find her cute ㅋ and it's obvious that she wasn't drunk or anything so what's with the title ㅎ
9. [+15, -1] Is the agency getting revenge for what she said about them yesterday??????? can't help but be suspicious
10. [+14, -0] I just saw the video clips on YouTube and she was actually very humorous and calm throughout... the article clearly has it out for her