Article: EXO Chen's private pictures with ex-girlfriend leaked? spotted in a backhug with a woman
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+377, -31] Of course these idols are dating, did you not think they would ever date? ㅋㅋ I seriously hate stupid fangirls
2. [+301, -28] Why is it that whenever male celebrities break up with their exes, all of them end up doing something like leaking pictures or suing for sexual assault... I feel bad for them~
3. [+218, -26] It's funny how easy it can be to make a male celebrity out to be a sex criminal if the woman decides she's pissed and wants to sue him for sexual assault
4. [+35, -16] That is Chen's ex but they broke up a year ago. The ex sent those pictures to a friend and the friend leaked it after they broke up. By the way, all of EXO except 3 members are in relationships right now.
5. [+20, -10] I don't know who that woman is but I reckon it won't take long before her identity is already all over the internet
6. [+18, -11] I bet stupid fangirls are shaking in anger right now
7. [+16, -1] Her identity must've been found by those EXO fans by now
8. [+15, -2] Isn't Chen one of the members with Suho who has the most positive image with fans???? It's really scary how fast EXO fans turn on you, I noticed that when Kai got into his dating scandal with Krystal;;;;;;
9. [+14, -3] I feel like Chen would be a really caring boyfriend
10. [+14, -5] At least Chen had the decency to not affect EXO with his relationship. As long as the member does his duty as an EXO member, I don't care if they date or not. By the way, they broke up a year ago ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+13, -5] I feel bad for Chen ㅋㅋ How badly did his girlfriend want to show off that she's dating a celebrity that she took screencaps of her own video call with her boyfriend and sent it to her friend ㅋㅋ You can't really call it a leak when the girlfriend sent it to a friend first and then the friend leaked it. This is why celebrities need to stick to dating celebrities.
12. [+13, -7] First GD and now Chen, celebrities really don't have private lives;;