Article: Kim Junsu and Hani eventually break up... star couples held down by their schedules
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+323, -13] I had a feeling that they broke up ever since Hani was crying on TV and suddenly cut her hair short. Seems the break up news is late.
2. [+302, -3] If you really like someone, your schedule doesn't matter whether you're a celebrity or a commoner ㅋㅋ Who in the world would break up with someone they love just because they're too busy?
3. [+227, -2] Pointless
4. [+39, -1] I doubt it's an issue over their schedules~ They probably got into a huge fight and called it quits~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+36, -1] It's not like they're the only ones in the world with jobs
6. [+33, -0] Don't even lie, they're not busy at all ㅋㅋ Hani only had two shows she was a regular on but was recently cut from both of them. How do you think people like Jun Hyun Moo or Kim Gura who are fixed on 13 shows maintain their own relationships?
7. [+31, -0] Does anyone actually believe that it's because of their schedules?
8. [+23, -1] Stop lying about the schedules ㅋㅋㅋ Hani has no schedules, she doesn't even have event performances ㅋㅋㅋ she only has one cable show she's fixed on ㅋㅋㅋ what a joke. EXID's agency just reeks of being amateurs at dealing with stuff like this.
9. [+15, -0] They just never matched as a couple. The rest of us all thought that they wouldn't last long anyway.
10. [+11, -0] The rest of us have way busier schedules and don't even make as much money as celebrities do. Please stop feeling sympathetic for celebrities.
11. [+9, -0] Everyone knows that blaming it on schedules is a lie, right~
12. [+8, -1] The way I see it, Hani was dumped. She seems to have some issues controlling her emotions, I even sense some early signs of depression, and it's difficult for a man to date someone like that~