Yuri and Seohyun release 'Secret' for Pantene


Article: Yuri x Seohyun go EDM with 'Secret'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+601, -50] Sigh, because of Tiffany's scandal, they can't even promote it and can't even postpone the release because of their contract with Pantene... it's a CF song but it's being released at such a bad time

2. [+586, -74] It's a CF song for Pantene shampoo... but they promoted it in such a discreet way ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+503, -82] The SNSD kids would've been promoting this for days already if not for Tiffany ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but they're quiet...

4. [+674, -143] Honestly I'm a longtime Sone but even I have nothing to say regarding the Tiffany scandal. I am still a fan though so I'm just trusting them and staying quiet. I just want a genuine apology that everyone can be satisfied with. If SM or the Soshi members are reading this, please put out a proper apology. The internet is depressing me to death lately.

5. [+1,473, -417] Seohyun and Yuri are both so pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+217, -44] SM remains a problem, I hope they're deeply reflecting over this

7. [+150, -28] Another EDM song... come on SM, they're making all their singers do EDM now

8. [+165, -39] This is a CF song for Pantene so SM had no control over its release, they have to do whatever Pantene Asia tells them to do, which is go according to schedule

-