Article: Son Naeun, "As an idol turned actor, I understand why I'd have an acting controversy... but please watch over me slowly"
Source: Korea Econ via Nate
1. [+1,029, -26] It's not bias, we're simply calling out what's bad as bad. If an idol was good, we'd admit they were good. It's not about the bias of being a singer or whatever, don't blame the controversy on that. If you're going to act, you have to be good at acting at the most basic level. You're not a trainee on the small screen, you're a professional.
2. [+859, -24] Bias? We're simply calling you for being bad, why do you think that it's definite that you have an acting controversy? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are you asking us to slowly watch you practice and improve? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's totally in the wrong mindset for this
3. [+132, -2] Even other singers turned actors who get praise when they're actually good. It's not just bias, you're just bad ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+54, -4] This is her third drama and her acting hasn't improved at all so of course she's going to continue to get hate
5. [+51, -3] If you're bad, why do you keep taking dramas...
6. [+48, -2] I thought she was pretty... but the gap between when she's on stage and when she's on dramas is so big ㅠㅠ
7. [+45, -2] So how much longer are we supposed to "watch over you" for?? Why can't you be good like other singer actors like Im Siwan?
8. [+43, -1] ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Is she a gag star now? She thinks acting controversies are a common thing for idol turned actors? If you're bad at acting, you shouldn't be acting period. Why are you asking us to wait and watch for you to improve? Ridiculous
9. [+37, -1] Other idol actors have gotten praise, it's not just bias that's against you, it's the fact that you're bad
10. [+36, -1] Nope, it's not an idol bias, you're just bad. All you do is move your lips on screen.
11. [+36, -1] You'd never have these controversies if you were as good as Nana.... the controversy is a result of your own lack of effort!
12. [+34, -1] She could start with supporting roles but of course she doesn't want that ㅎ