Article: Jessica's 'I Love Seoul'... a jab at Tiffany's flag controversy?
Source: Sports Korea via Nate
1. [+2,290, -382] Still don't like her. She's never said she loved Seoul before, why's she saying it now..
2. [+2,240, -112] Jessica has some balls to take a jab at Tiffany after Tiffany put up 'I Love Tokyo', farewell Tiffany ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,869, -97] Considering the timing and what's written on the filter, it's definitely shade
4. [+206, -27] Two foreign b*tches fighting it out, how fun
5. [+186, -67] She's an opportunist
6. [+172, -65] Jessica's honestly really mean~ if you look at her Instagram, she only ever writes in Chinese or English but of course she's all excited now that Tiffany's in hot waters
7. [+155, -62] What an attention wh*re ㅋㅋ
8. [+131, -41] She probably thought this was her chance. Too bad it doesn't make her any more likable.
9. [+122, -57] Doesn't she realize that acting like a fox like this just makes people hate her more
10. [+105, -33] She's not that smart. Acting like this just makes people hate her more and further ruins her relationship with the members. What does she have to gain by posting this shade? Or does she not care anymore? I never liked Soshi to begin with but seeing them act so petty like this is sad.
11. [+97, -24] Jessica or Tiffany, what's the difference anyway ^^
12. [+74, -6] Pretty clean shade though