Article: 'Anorexic' JinE reps, "She is improving with treatment... her lowest weight was 38 kg"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+584, -21] Korea and its damned obsession with looks ㅡㅡ can't believe she lost weight over hateful comments and eventually got diagnosed with anorexia. So young too ㅠㅠ please recover soon
2. [+436, -15] We're all just trying to eat and live at the end of the day so just take care of your health
3. [+341, -31] All the haters who leave hate over the slightest weight gain are the problem. I hope every man who leaves such a comment is stuck living with a skeleton for the rest of his life. I wonder how much the women leaving hate weigh.
4. [+24, -0] Girl groups suffer from just as many health issues as fat celebrities like Lee Guk Joo. What's funny is that people will only worry about the healths of fat people and tell them to lose weight but never tell any thin female celebrity to gain weight. It's based off of our obsession with looks. I remember that TV show that analyzed T-ara Eunjung's cellular age and hers was already in the 80s because of severe dieting. I bet most girl groups are like that too...
5. [+17, -2] How much stress did her agency give her tsk tsk tsk
6. [+8, -0] Please get better soon ㅠㅠㅠ how sad
7. [+8, -0] Being severely underweight is just as dangerous as obesity. It can also lead to infertility. All this suffering at such a young age from the pressures of society, the hate of comments, and the need to look pretty on cameras. I hope she completes her treatments healthily and gets back to eating and exercising.
8. [+7, -3] Wouldn't it be better for her to just quit her celebrity career. Unless she strengthens up mentally, the cycle is just going to repeat itself once she gets back on the job. Her health is more important than her job.
9. [+6, -1] I felt so bad for her I looked up a few fancams and their choreography looked tough... but they have a ton of schedules too. How'd she stand all that with only 38 kg...