Article: Tiffany under controversy for uploading post with Japanese flag on Korean National Liberation Day
Source: YTN via Naver
1. [+3,320, -56] It's not only the Japanese flag that's the issue, she also uploaded the Japanese confederate flag
2. [+1,518, -26] She just posted a Japanese confederate flag and then deleted it. It's game over for her.
3. [+1,440, -37] Farewell, Tiffany~~~ uploading a Japanese confederate flag on Korea's Liberation day.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,110, -23] Not something I wanted to read on a day like today... aigoo
5. [+1,128, -98] Farewell SNSD ㅋㅋ you've made enough money to last you anyway, haven't you?
6. [+512, -9] Wow, she's been working for 10 years in Korea, "not knowing" is simply not an excuse anymore
7. [+517, -12] She also uploaded the confederate flag earlier... this isn't just simply not knowing, she's taking us for fools;;;
8. [+468, -11] She had the confederate flag on her snapchat too..
9. [+416, -10] She's worked in Korea for over 10 years and she didn't know it was the national liberation day? How does that make any sense?
10. [+398, -12] She's been scandal free for 10 years and then blows up with the confederate flag...
11. [+390, -13] Well, this is retirement for her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ way to make it obvious that you're American ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+372, -12] Does she have a brain in that head? A confederate flag on national lilberation day? No way you could do that as a Korean
13. [+318, -4] The Japanese flag isn't even the issue right now ㅋㅋㅋ she had the confederate flag too
14. [+329, -10] Of all days, on national liberation day... I was just getting into her too with Unnis, had no idea she was this hopeless of a person. Please go promote in Japan or America.. I don't want to see you in Korea anymore.
15. [+325, -13] No matter if she's American or if she's in Japan right now, she's a singer working in Korea, how thoughtless of her
16. [+295, -7] She deleted the confederate flag too~
17. [+239, -6] She's screwed, 10 years just down the drain
1. [+1,151, -35] Thoughtless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,099, -31] On the night of the 14th, she posted a Japanese flag with a heart emoticon ----> her followers informed her it's national liberation day tomorrow and told her to delete it ---> she then uploaded another picture of the confederate flag ----> fire erupts
3. [+892, -47] Crazy b*tch, how can you be this thoughtless, she deserves more hate than Seolhyun
4. [+776, -32] How can she be like this after seeing what happened to Seolhyun?!! Idols need history lessons in the time they're working on their looks
5. [+597, -30] Why did she do that, now all of SNSD is getting hate
6. [+279, -15] I won't see you out far, farewell ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. [+240, -6] She can stay in Japan forever then
8. [+234, -13] She should be kicked out of the country, how dare she upload the confederate flag like that in Korea? Is she some foreigner without a brain? On the day of our national liberation day too?
9. [+255, -3] She has to be insane...
10. [+207, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So hopeless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just sigh
11. [+180, -3] Rocks for brains
12. [+182, -5] Bye bye Tiffany ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+256, -11] Even if she's a foreigner, she's been working in our country for 10 years and she should know that today is national liberation day, it's marked red on the calendar. How can you put up the Japanese and confederate flag on that day?
2. [+224, -9] The worst possible thing you can do... the confederate flag on national liberation day, what in the world
3. [+200, -10] It's such a foolish thing to do that I have to wonder if she did it on purpose ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+41, -5] She deserves more hate than Seolhyun and Jimin, is she serious right now?
5. [+34, -4] If she wasn't even going to upload the Korean flag, at least don't make it obvious that you have rocks for brains.. tsk tsk
6. [+29, -3] Shouldn't she be exiled to AOA level?
7. [+27, -1] Rocks, rocks, rocks for brains
8. [+26, -1] Her brain has been sold to andromeda ㅡㅡ
9. [+23, -3] I feel bad for how dumb she is
10. [+22, -0] This had to have been on purpose. Anyone with a smartphone would've been informed that it was national liberation day today. How can you do something so stupid?
1. [+222, -5] Getting goosebumps at the fans shielding her saying she didn't know because she lived abroad ㅋㅋ she's been living in Korea for how many years and I'm sure she's done special performances for national liberation day in the past... even blonde haired foreigners are uploading pictures of the Taegukgi on SNS, how does it make sense that Tiffany didn't know?
2. [+183, -5] You have to be insane to think it's okay to upload the confederate flag on national liberation day..
3. [+41, -22] This is actually worse than AOA.. she uploaded the confederate flag with her very own hands... talk about insane
4. [+31, -11] Tiffany fans need to stop downvoting comments. They're so obsessed with her that they're trying anything they can to bury this when she herself uploaded the confederate flag.
5. [+28, -15] Jay Park was kicked out for writing crap about Korea before he debuted when he didn't even know anything. Seolhyun and Jimin got hate for their lack of knowledge... and Tiffany is a worse situation than all of them. Tiffany is a Korean who's worked in Korea for so long in a popular girl group, she should be kicked out for uploading the confederate flag blatantly on the day of liberation!