Article: 'Japanese confederate flag controversy' Tiffany apologizes again, "I apologize for deeply hurting and disappointing you on that day"
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+645, -67] Only after testing the public's reaction does she come out with another apology after realizing that public sentiment got worse after her initial one ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+586, -61] Not once but twice over the course of two days. Can't tell if she's dumb or it was on purpose;;
3. [+531, -62] She's really trying hard, isn't she
4. [+89, -5] Who wrote this for her? It wasn't that long ago that the members were joking around because she didn't know Korean that well. The text feels too strange to say that Tiffany wrote it herself.
5. [+75, -19] Talk about a slow apology... I bet she didn't expect to get this much hate so she realized that she had to apologize again or else she won't be able to promote in Korea for real.
6. [+73, -16] I can hear the gears in her head turning, this stupid b*tch is taking us for pigs
7. [+54, -7] I bet she was just going to let this settle down but now that the scandal keeps getting bigger, she's busy trying to put the fire out. From what I've normally seen of her writing style, I know that she isn't capable of writing like this ^^;; but whether this apology was written for her or not, it's already too late.
8. [+54, -15] Don't make excuses you airheaded b*tch, just go back to your country
9. [+49, -2] Yeah, I bet this was written for her
10. [+48, -3] As expected, I knew she'd go with the "I didn't know ㅠㅠ" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You've been working in Korea for 10 years and saw many of your peers lose their careers over this controversy and you didn't know? Are you joking?
1. [+8,170, -326] In our world today, ignorance is crime. Study up on your history.
2. [+7,239, -340] I do think that someone helped her write this apology considering that it requires a higher understanding of the language but if she did genuinely write this up with her own hands, then I hope she realizes what this apology means this time...
3. [+5,879, -213] Every country has an issue that their people are sensitive about. As they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. SM needs to focus more on history lessons within their company.
4. [+5,377, -220] I really hope she's properly reflecting over this. She should have a basic sense of respect and knowledge about the country she's working in.
5. [+3,462, -168] Comfort women are still fighting to this day
6. [+1,191, -71] Who's the idiot who even made that filter
7. [+1,145, -69] Whether you hate it or not, someone overseas considers you a face of Korea. Please act according to the weight that such a status carries.
8. [+1,154, -92] It's good that she apologized again, but it's still not something to just pass over. Reflect.
9. [+1,222, -115] You need to reflect more. Don't think that it's over because you apologized and people will eventually forget. You'll be in big trouble if you think that way. Please act thoughtfully...
10. [+1,037, -74] Don't even know why SM scheduled a concert in Japan the day before liberation day, sigh.