Article: Stellar, "It upsets us that we're only viewed as the sexy group after 'Marionette'"
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+1,695, -59] You guys are the one that dressed like that and now you hate it when people view you the way you dressed ㅜㅜ what're you talking about
2. [+1,393, -53] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ First Jun Hyosung claims she's a singer and not just her chest, then Hyuna says she hates her sexy concept when none of us asked her to do sexy concepts, and now add this group to the list ㅋㅋㅋㅋ your words and your actions don't match up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,135, -42] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What??? ㅋㅋㅋ So were your eyes closed the entire time you guys were shooting your music videos and album jacket pictures??? ㅋㅋㅋ Sigh...
4. [+55, -5] First Hyuna and now this group, do they not think at all before talking? Did the public specifically tell you to come out with no clothes on? You chose your concept, you chose to expose your thighs, you chose to wear tight outfits and shake your hips, why are you getting all upset at how the public views you without thinking of how you've been dressing and acting this whole time? Look at the outfits you've worn in your music video, they're not just sexy, they're impossible to look at with your eyes wide open.
5. [+50, -10] So when can we start laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+46, -5] Don't act like you haven't continued the sexy concept since 'Marionette'. Your follow up music videos have been porno level.
7. [+38, -9] Watch, their next comeback will be another stripped down, butt shaking concept
8. [+27, -9] We see a watermelon and call it a watermelon, we see a strawberry and call it a strawberry, why can we not call you a sexy group?
9. [+25, -3] Have you not looked at your own music videos...
10. [+21, -5] Hey, don't blame us when you're the ones who don't care about actual talent and only care about stripping down