Jiyoon gears up for solo debut since 4minute's disbandment


Article: [Exclusive] 4minute Jun Jiyoon "I'm making a solo debut too"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+257, -5] Nado nado hae

2. [+225, -15] She's a decent singer, rapper, and dancer, and she's not ugly, but there's nothing special about her and she doesn't have enough charms to go solo... ㅜ

3. [+171, -12] I think her impact will be weak as a solo

4. [+16, -5] I think it'll flop

5. [+16, -4] I don't know.... the reason 4minute never got anywhere in 7 years was because they never had star potential. She's doing it anyway so I wish her luck with her solo.

6. [+13, -2] All of the people who were hating Hyuna are so quiet when it comes to news of the other members doing things ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+8, -3] Honestly, can she get anywhere without Hyuna helping her?

8. [+6, -0] The biggest impact she had was when 4minute first debuted and she was known as the sunglasses member ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+6, -3] I wish her luck, I hope she shows everything she couldn't while in 4minute!

10. [+6, -2] I think she'll be weak as a solo.. ㅠㅠ but I support her! Fighting!

-