Article: CL to make official American debut on the 19th... can she beat the best Korean record on the Billboard?
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+1,129, -64] How many years has it been since they announced this debut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+640, -49] Ugh, so sick of YG's media play... I feel bad for CL, it's been years already
3. [+359, -50] Work hard, hope she's met with good results..
4. [+350, -78] She's going through with it so I wish her luck. She's been trying to gain traction in America by going to all these fashion shows and concerts. She's trying to make it there as a fellow Korean and I really hope she does well. Hope she doesn't come back on a decline like the Wonder Girls did.
5. [+36, -4] CL fighting ^^ I respect you for trying
6. [+51, -10] She's still a Korean who's trying to make it there, I wish her luck..
7. [+27, -4] Some of you make it sound like an American debut is something easy. Who cares if she's taking a long time, it's a big country, at least she's going through with it at all, albeit late.
8. [+37, -8] I'm sure she's prepared a lot for it, fighting~
1. [+126, -13] She's going to try and beat the best Korean record on the Billboard? Psy's #2? ㅋㅋ
2. [+71, -12] CL has a ton of swears in her lyrics and wears sexually provocative outfits but manages to evade scandals. If it were any other female idol, she would've gotten a ton of hate.
3. [+54, -11] I remember listening to 'Hello B*tches' and thinking she had no chance..
4. [+20, -10] Then what was that other song? The one where she was like "my butt is bbang bbang bbang".. or is she not counting that because that song was a flop?
5. [+8, -1] A fellow Korean singer is challenging herself, why not support her? CL fighting!!