Article: Tiffany, two apologies in the span of 10 days... can she turn back the public's heart
Source: Sports World via Nate
1. [+2,508, -90] The first apology really was so bad. She was testing the waters before finally realizing that she can't just it brew like this... Either way, this will follow her for the rest of her life. What she did was basically the same as someone praising ISIS on the day of 9/11.
2. [+2,389, -128] But why do I get the feeling that someone wrote her second apology for her???
3. [+2,152, -111] Whatever, screw off you Japanese loving American
4. [+166, -19] It's too late. And we all know that Tiffany isn't that fluent in Korean judging from the shows we've seen her on ㅋㅋㅋㅋ her apology was too well written to have actually come from her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ farewell
5. [+157, -17] She could honestly be stoned on the streets and she would've deserved it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+138, -21] Can we kick her out of the country already... kick her out and never let her back in!
7. [+124, -21] The scandal was way too big for her to turn back any hearts...
8. [+117, -14] Anyone who's seen what Tiffany has written in the past will know that the apology wasn't written by her
9. [+110, -12] The apology was 100% written for her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could someone who doesn't even know it's liberation day be able to write in Korean this fluently
10. [+106, -22] No, she will never turn back this heart!
11. [+102, -17] Too late for her to turn back any hearts. She lost it all...
12. [+81, -15] Why would anyone believe a celebrity's apology or reflection? They're just forced to say those things by their agency so they can make more money. Do you honestly think they actually feel sorry for any of this? They're only doing it because they have no choice, and obviously because she wants this scandal to pass over already.
13. [+76, -10] Let's be real, you didn't write that apology, an SM staff did ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so just screw off to Japan or America