Wonder Girls is open to the possibility of reuniting with Sunye and Sohee


Article: Wonder Girls, "Reuniting with Sunye and Sohee? If the opportunity comes, OK"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+477, -56] Wonder Girls may not have any variety skills but I'm glad that they're not one of those girl groups with a ton of members where the agency hopes that one of them will hit popularity. Each individual member is unique and they pick some good songs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're like a daughter who grew up nicely ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+387, -58] Maybe Sohee but I don't think even fans want Sunye back because they're really disappointed in her

3. [+225, -18] I have a feeling that this will never happen

4. [+17, -13] It's funny how the members themselves say they're okay with it and they're all still close and even their agency gave them their blessing but it's the fans who are boycotting it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fans, what you see is not all there is to it~

5. [+16, -9] JYP probably has the best relationships between the members

6. [+14, -2] Like Park Jin Young said, lasting the longest is the strongest. I hope they last like Shinhwa.

7. [+14, -2] They still keep in contact with the members who left and support each other

8. [+13, -2] I didn't like their song at first but it's addictive.. and the music video is crazy pretty too ㅎㅎ

9. [+12, -0] I honestly thought WG would crumble after Sunye and Sohee left but I'm glad to see them lasting long like this. I think Sunmi coming back did a lot for the mtoo.

10. [+11, -1] There's a chance for Sohee to come back. After seeing the bitter side of her acting career, I reckon she'll call GG soon.

-