Article: [Exclusive] Oh Jong Hyuk and Soyeon break up after 6 years
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+375, -16] Such a good job, Jong Hyuk-ah
2. [+322, -16] Finally *round of applause* now I hope you meet a good woman for yourself
3. [+298, -18] News of their break up is deserving of our blessing, yodelayheehoo~
4. [+27, -3] From looks to serving in the marines to singing... Soyeon was his only error but now that error is gone ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+24, -2] Never thought I'd be this happy over news of a break up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+22, -0] How could he even keep up with his girlfriend when her face changes so often
7. [+19, -1] If even the Click B members unfollowed her on SNS, I reckon it wasn't a good break up
8. [+18, -2] She looks so different from when they first started dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+18, -2] Putting the T-ara scandal aside.... that's such a waste of 6 years...
10. [+17, -0] Now recover your image and good luck with your career~~
Article: Oh Jong Hyuk reps, "He did break up with T-ara Soyeon, the reason and timing is personal"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+130, -2] Best thing he's done since serving in the marines ㅋㅋ I thought they'd get married ㅋㅋ
2. [+115, -3] Seeing as how he confirms it right away, I guess he knew it was detrimental to his image... ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
3. [+100, -4] After seeing him often on TV after his discharge, I thought he was finally going to get huge until he started dating the nation's most hated T-ara and his career took a quiet turn... what a shame. A man needs to date the right woman to shine.
4. [+14, -2] Whatever the case, they spent 6 long years together so I imagine it's a difficult break up. I hope that he meets someone more on his own level now and gets happy. Fighting~
5. [+5, -1] He has earned his anti-shield back
1. [+3,360, -294] It took him a while but finally he woke up
2. [+2,536, -146] Sad that they broke up after six whole years, putting that T-ara scandal aside and all.
3. [+1,947, -31] It's already been 6 years?................
4. [+1,775, -154] They dated for 6 years? That's so long. Finally he woke up though.
5. [+1,137, -56] They've still been dating??
6. [+310, -5] Since all of the Click B members unfollowed her, it must've been a bad break up
7. [+280, -5] They've been in a public relationship for 6 years, I imagine they at least talked about marriage only for it to end like this.... truly shows that you never know how any couple will end up.
8. [+226, -12] I couldn't even recognize Soyeon in the picture..;;;;;;;
9. [+183, -6] Not all long relationships end in marriage...
10. [+183, -8] Now all that's left is Lee Dong Gun