Article: Victoria, Cao Lu, and Fei oppose South China Sea ruling
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+1,383, -32] These three really don't seem to have a sense for what situation they're in. It wouldn't matter what they said or supported if they were promoting in China or commoners in Korea but did they not see what happened to Tzuyu? All she did was wave her flag and had to apologize. But look at these three praising China as being superior. Then go back and live in your own country.
2. [+1,146, -33] Looks like Cao Lu is going to be taken off of 'WGM' soon... tsk tsk tsk. She kicked her own luck out the window~~
3. [+1,088, -27] Way too high on Chinese pride. Sure Koreans are high on their own pride too but we don't draw a line over it like they are.
4. [+128, -4] Can we please stop training Chinese people as celebrities in our country already
5. [+119, -3] Ugh, they have so much land and so many people, they must think the entire world belongs to them
6. [+103, -3] Okay, screw off to China then
7. [+81, -1] Our country's next
8. [+61, -1] At least Victoria and Fei have saved up a lot of money and have nothing to lose over their careers in Korea but what about Cao Lu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+57, -1] Just quietly screw off back to your country then... I liked these three but they've completely dropped in image now.
10. [+56, -1] Korea's celebrity industry is in an emergency state too ㅋㅋ if China asks our celebrities about their opinion on the South China Sea... with the way things are rolling, you can't even give a neutral response like "we hope it's resolved peacefully".. ㅋ and if you say that you're on China's said, sure you'll be making that Chinese money but you'll get a ton of hate from Koreans instead ㅋ
1. [+100, -1] I still don't get how they consider that sea theirs in the first place. I think these celebrities should just stay quiet when it comes to political issues...
2. [+77, -1] Why are they promoting in Korea then??? After the Philippines will be Vietnam and then Indonesia and then Korea, it's obvious
3. [+56, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why not try to argue that Korea belongs to you too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at them marking Taiwan as their land too in red ㅋㅋㅋ ugh, what's wrong with them
4. [+53, -0] I read up on it and China really seems to be forcing this... I get that it's beneficial for them but they do not see what's right and wrong here?
5. [+53, -2] As public figures, I think they should be more careful with what they say. But I guess they're famous enough now and publicly recognized in China that they don't care about Korea anymore. Should've just stayed quiet...
Article: Netizens react coldly to Victoria, Cao Lu, and Fei's opposition to South China Sea ruling
Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Naver
1. [+443, -28] All three of you, go back to your country. I don't want to see you on my TV anymore.
2. [+369, -21] They're going to claim Eeo is China's land too. Kick them out of our industry. End their careers so they can go back to China.
3. [+354, -17] Please have some sense of respect if you're living in another country.
4. [+320, -21] Don't promote in Korea, go back to China. If you're promoting in Korea, have some respect for the country.
5. [+294, -21] I don't even want to see them anymore