Article: [Exclusive] Mnet to launch a girl group reality show... 'Finding Momo Land'
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+790, -86] They can barely manage IOI after debuting them. So sick of Mnet causing all these messes. Somi struggled so hard for this debut but all her team members are off doing other things... the whole thing's a joke.
2. [+426, -18] Sick of these debut reality shows. Since the early 2000s, we've had MBC's 'Akdong Club' to Big Bang and SS501's shows to recently 'Sixteen' and 'Produce 101'. I get that they're quite successful shows but I'm tired of them now. I don't even get why 'Boy 24' is a thing.
3. [+401, -34] I assumed Twice's Momo would be on the show because it's called 'Momo Land', what's up with a survival reality
4. [+49, -1] Can we take a break from debut reality shows for a bit ㅠㅠ half of the youth in our country will be an idol at this rate ㅋㅋ
5. [+35, -1] We have enough girl groups right now, just give Momo her own reality show. She can take us on vacation trips to Japan.
6. [+43, -4] Why is Mnet obsessed with survivals
7. [+37, -2] Enough for the year... we already had a ton of girl group debuts.
8. [+32, -2] Enough with the girl groups... I think we've had at least 10 girl groups debut out of 'Produce 101'... so tired of them ㅋㅋㅋ