Article: Best 5 couples to watch in the second half of the year
Source: OSEN via Nate
Kim Woo Bin and Suzy, Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo, Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung, Lee Jun Ki and IU, Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun
1. [+472, -72] Fake Lee Jong Suk with the celebrity disease and hitting away fans at the airport along with Han Hyo Joo whose brother took part in the suicide of a fellow soldier... I refuse to watch a drama with these two bottom of the barrel stars ㅗㅗ
2. [+417, -62] Airport Jong Suk and nuna Han Hyo Joo couple should be taken off the list. I hate the drama before it's already begun.
3. [+275, -79] Everyone thought 'Lucky Romance' would be the 'best couple' drama before it even began but it struggled against 'Wanted' before completely flopping. Wait for the drama to actually do well before calling it a success.
4. [+54, -23] Why does Lee Jun Ki always get stuck with bad female co-stars... his chemistry was so bad in the 'Night' drama and here again is another fail... I watch most of his dramas for his acting but this will be unfortunate.
5. [+46, -4] 'Lucky Romance' was a flop. It acted like it would surpass 'Wanted' but it got completely dominated instead.
6. [+36, -8] Not looking forward to any of them other than Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho
7. [+35, -9] Lee Jun Ki's really the only actor worth watching off that list...
8. [+31, -6] Suzy and Kim Woo Bin 💓💓💓💓💓💓
9. [+31, -2] I am so sick and tired of dramas about dating and relationships..
10. [+31, -20] So much to watch in the second half of the year, can't wait ^^