Article: Sunny "The worst hateful comment? Telling me to die"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+375, -29] She said she's going to live anyway ㅎㅎ yeah, hateful comments are hopeless so just ignore them! Sunny fighting!! ♥
2. [+304, -24] Don't pay any mind to kids like that, they clearly have issues in their head
3. [+222, -20] There are a few on Nate who leave crazy comments like "I hope you get hit by a nuclear bomb from Kim Jong Il" and he ahs several IDs too. He's the absolute worst. His IDs are gale, Ahn Sang Ik, and deut.
4. [+20, -0] People who leave such extreme comments have issues in the head
5. [+16, -1] Sometimes when you look at people's comment histories, you see that they only leave hateful comments everywhere. I wonder how they function in real life.
6. [+16, -3] Just find strength for the people who love and support you, ignore those who don't
7. [+13, -3] What's the point of telling someone to die? Saying stuff like that to someone you've never met before is a crime
8. [+11, -5] Honestly, telling someone to die is a line you should never cross no matter how much you hate someone. Just call her ugly and leave it at that... "Sunny is ugly".
9. [+11, -2] But really, why tell someone to die? I don't get it
10. [+8, -1] Working as a girl group member really is an extreme job in terms of difficulty. Make as much money as you can~ hold in all those hateful comments. All that hate for crying on TV, eating on TV, getting prettier with plastic surgery, for getting plastic surgery in general, for not getting plastic surgery, for being ugly... I think netizens take girl groups as their stress relief and take all of their stress out on them.