Stellar Minhee's strap snaps mid performance


Article: Minhee's strap breaks off, awkward smile

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+733, -77] Maybe because of her group's image but I can't help but wonder if this was staged. And the group promised to give a hickey wherever you wanted if they won #1;; sigh, is it really necessary to go that far just for fame?

2. [+654, -53] If they staged this for noise marketing, it's such an outdated marketing technique ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+250, -36] Her hips are the top 1% of Korean women though

4. [+30, -6] But how does a strap break there like that? ㅋㅋㅋ It's probably a new dress too, looks like it was really produced with weak material ^^

5. [+24, -16] I bet it was intentional

6. [+22, -9] Maybe because of her image but... I doubt it was an accident

7. [+22, -6] Proves how scary an image is... like the best replies say, I can't help but wonder if it was staged.. not that I'm trying to put her down but it's just her image that makes you think that.

8. [+15, -8] I saw her bikini pics, she looks amazing

9. [+12, -4] Outdated noise marketing ^^

10. [+10, -2] ㅋㅋ Too bad no one cares ㅜ

-