Song Seung Hun denies break up rumors with Liu Yifei


Article: Song Seung Hun reps, "Rumors of breaking up with Liu Yifei? We are just fine" [official]

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+320, -30] Please don't break up with a woman like her ㅜ

2. [+249, -18] So handsome and pretty

3. [+201, -23] Feels like Song Seung Hun always acted like he was the sh*t when he was dating Korean women but now he's practically crawling for Liu Yifei

4. [+19, -3] It's fine that he's dating and all but he's of a certain age now and should consider marriage asap. Feels like he's head over heels for her and is just following her around. Barely promotes in Korea and is probably living in China for her now too. He used to be considered one of the top 4 kings of Korean actors but I'm worried he's just going to get dumped at his age by stalling like this.

5. [+18, -12] I'm honestly so damn jealous

6. [+15, -1] I wonder if he's the one hanging on to her...

7. [+11, -4] She's pretty, has a great body, young, wealthy

8. [+10, -3] I have a bit of a different opinion. Compared to Korean celebrities, I don't find Liu Yifei that pretty. Her face shape and all... I think Song Seung Hun hyung can do better. I'd rather he date someone like Fan Bing Bing.

9. [+10, -2] Isn't Liu Yifei sinocentric too?

10. [+10, -6] If they had kids, I bet the kids would get into the Guinness for how pretty or handsome they'd be

-