KBS rejects Hyuna, Heize, Fei, and Beenzino's songs for inappropriate lyrics



Article: Hyuna, Heize, Fei, and Beenzino deemed unfit for KBS broadcast

Source: Star News via Naver

Lyric issues: Hyuna "I'm a b*tch", Heize (use of slang), Fei "Coco Chanel" (mentioning of a brand), Beenzino (repeat of a previous ban).

1. [+5,276, -144] KBS should work on monitoring idol outfits too;;

2. [+3,924, -160] Yeah, nothing wrong with weeding out songs that have swears or sexual things in them since kids watch KBS too

3. [+2,647, -125] What is up with Hyuna's lyrics, why would you use a word like that? Did the lyricist think Hyuna's that word or what?

4. [+1,958, -101] Doubt Beenzino even wants to go on KBS even if they asked him

5. [+318, -14] "I'm a b*tch" what a cheap lyric ㅋㅋ

6. [+313, -14] I'm in my twenties and when I listen to idol lyrics, they're all so dumb sounding. Older songs had such romantic, poetic lyrics but songs nowadays are a mix of slang, English, and informal speech with tons of sexual innuendos.

7. [+258, -15] Seems Hyuna's image has taken a turn for the worse, even with lyrics like that ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+209, -9] "I'm a b*tch" yeah that is pretty bad ㅋㅋㅋ

-