Article: Ahn Sohee's tears on the 'Train to Busan'... not as a singer but an actress
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+729, -75] I guess this is what they call media play. She struggled with the few short scenes that she had and she stil gets called an 'actress' even with that crappy acting?
2. [+6e4, -44] Gong Yoo and Ma Dong Suk saved the movie.. ㅡ.ㅡ The zombies were better actors than her
3. [+522, -51] Is the journalist baiting hate for her?? She's already getting tons of hate for her bad acting, why fan the fire?
4. [+83, -7] She's ugly, can't sing or dance, can't act either. She'll spend the rest of her career relying on her old WG fame and playing supporting roles before being forgotten. Probably the biggest bubble I've seen out of any celebrity. Park Jin Young chose the right concept for her and helped launch her to fame but that doesn't work anymore now that she's in her mid twenties.
5. [+68, -6] She has such a blank facial expression that acting really doesn't seem like the best fit for her. Her tonality is a mess as well.
6. [+61, -3] Her acting was so disgustingly bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+38, -2] She thinks she's some hot shot celebrity and has too much pride to be a WG member. Does she think acting's some easy gig that she can jump into? This is the result that you'll be met with. She's getting flamed hard for her acting because she thought too easy of it.
8. [+38, -3] I paid for the early screening yesterday and she only had a few lines but even those made me sigh... her acting hasn't improved.
9. [+36, -2] It's the first time a zombie movie in Korea has been successful so a lot of people have been praising the movie itself but saying that the one con to the movie is Ahn Sohee's bad acting
10. [+28, -4] Ugh, because of you I lost focus every time you came out in the movie. So frustrating to watch. You have to be kidding me with those acting skills, right?