Article: Big Bang's Seungri apologizes for bad manners on Chinese train "I'll be more careful"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+204, -13] Mature up...
2. [+189, -7] He's constantly in scandals..
3. [+130, -6] He just can't think before his actions... sigh
4. [+20, -9] The least talented member of the group is always the one in scandals... I wish he'd screw off like Jang Hyunseung did
5. [+16, -3] Embarrassment to the country
6. [+13, -16] I don't see something that he did in his sleep as something to apologize over. He actually looks uncomfortable sleeping with his leg up like that. It's not like he's affecting others or getting in anyone's way either. Big fuss over nothing.
7. [+12, -6] He looks passed out but is putting his leg up while sleeping something to criticize him over? And the sasaeng fan who snuck this photo of him does realize that it's a crime, right? He's human too, have some respect.
8. [+10, -4] Not that he did anything good but this doesn't seem like anything for him to be criticized over either..
9. [+8, -18] Not like his leg is up on the chair in front of him. What's so unmannerly about this?
10. [+6, -0] The seats themselves look like the expensive ones that you can lay down in. What is he supposed to do about his leg going up when he's sleeping? How are you supposed to be mindful of your manners while asleep? People sleep like this even on the bus.