Article: Oh My Girl is getting popular... first solo concert sold out in 3 minutes
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+304, -36] Honestly I still get Oh My Girl, Lovelyz, and Girlfriend confused
2. [+300, -29] I guess it's not a big venue
3. [+188, -40] I'm sorry but this is my first time hearing about them, who are they even, and what's this media play? ㅡㅡ;;
4. [+22, -13] There's something about Oh My Girl's songs where once you listen, you have to keep listening. I like looking forward to their new concepts and even if I'm initially disappointed, I end up listening anyway. 'Closer' is my favorite and I still listen to it today.
5. [+20, -9] Is the concert being held at a local park or..
6. [+17, -5] This media play ㅋㅋㅋ It's 3,000 seats for two days, so that's 1,500 seats a day... those are the numbers for an average fan meet for your decently popular idol groups ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+15, -6] I don't even know their song...
8. [+12, -4] I bet you there are going to be canceled tickets being put up for sale soon ㅋㅋ
1. [+1,442, -106] Oh My Girl has good songs
2. [+1,195, -128] It's about time our Oh My Girls got popular, 'Closer' is seriously the best song of my life
3. [+938, -104] They have jjang good songs, when are they going to win #1 ㅜㅜ
4. [+881, -103] Oh My Girl has always had good songs. Their title songs have always been good too.
5. [+680, -85] Let's do well Oh My Girl ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ♡♡
6. [+112, -12] I'd say they are getting popular though. They're the type that got popular without a lot of hype. They have 100,000 followers on 'V App' which isn't an easy feat by any means.
7. [+90, -7] So sad that a good song like 'Closer' didn't get the attention it deserved. If it had been released after they got more popular, it would've won #1 on music shows.
8. [+129, -21] Pretty successful for a rookie group to sell out in 3 minutes. There are a lot of rookie groups who can't even hold concerts still.