Article: Police, "Park Yoochun's DNA matched the DNA found in woman's underwear... acquittal likely"
Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate
1. [+987, -123] So that was his DNA? ㅡㅡ So they did do it. F*ck this, I'm leaving the fandom bye
2. [+946, -89] His fans have already left, it doesn't really matter whether he sexually assaulted her or if she was a kkot-baem or not. His career is over.
3. [+775, -72] See~~~ I knew they did it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ those two are the same anyway ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+85, -6] Here are the facts: He went to a room salon in the middle of his army service, solicited prostitution, and did it in the bathroom. However, police cannot prove that there was force involved with DNA on the underwear alone. He likely won't serve jail time but his career as a celebrity is certainly over...
5. [+60, -31] In America, you have to pull out even if the woman says "NO" in the middle of sex or it's considered sexual assault. The woman in the lawsuit was holding on to the door knob to leave but he pushed her. How is that not considered assault??
6. [+56, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What was the point of testing his DNA if it can't prove the point of the lawsuit? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This country's so funny
7. [+30, -4] So it's fact that they did it in the bathroom..
8. [+26, -5] He was doing it with a prostitute and didn't even bother wearing a condom?????