Pann: Hul did you all see Wendy lost weight?;;
1. [+57, -8] I'm glad that she's not going to get hate for being fat anymore but I really liked her chubby cheeks and it breaks my heart that they're gone now..
2. [+54, -5] I was so surprised at the pictures, she lost so much visible weight ㅠㅠ Seungwan-ah, make sure you're eating as you work out too
3. [+52, -0] Wendy was legendary during her 'Happiness' debut days, I thought she was the visual (not that they all aren't ㅋㅋㅋㅋ) but I personally found Wendy the prettiest... and she seems like such a sensitive, kind hearted person on 'Hyung I Know' too. Such a lovely person.
3. [+40, -3] I was shocked when I saw the preview pictures today... all of the members are all losing weight but Seungwan's cheeks are completely gone... her mochi mochi cheeks!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The kids are so thin now, it makes me worried ㅠㅠ
4. [+28, -1] Seulgi is really only bones and muscles too..
5. [+28, -0] For her top half to look that thin, she really must've dropped a ton of weight through a lot of effort. It must be so upsetting to have your lower half not look as skinny as your top half. Imagine the stress she's under when people look at her legs and call her fat but her top half is actually so thin to the point where she has abs and her rib cage shows. If she loses more from here, I think it'd be dangerous.
1. [+34, -5] She had so much hateful comments before ㅋㅋ I hope she doesn't get them anymore ㅠㅠ our Seungwan ㅠㅠ
2. [+33, -6] Aigoo Wan-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ so shocking... she had some weight on her just 2 months ago so it must've been hard to drop it all in such a short time. As a fan, it just breaks my heart a bit.
3. [+23, -2] So hard for female idols... you get all that crap for gaining a bit of weight ㅠㅠ Wendy may have been chubby but I liked her for her singing and being pretty... I'm worried that this is going to affect her physical health later ㅠㅠ
4. [+10, -1] As someone who has experience with dieting, I respect anyone who can actually drop the weight like that...
5. [+9, -0] I heard SM has history of going really strict with their idols once they hit their third year... must be true