Jessica looks fresh on a Chinese variety show






Article: "Clear summer beauty" Jessica captivates at Chinese variety show

Source: Sports chosun via Naver



1. [+1,261, -165] She's looking more like Hyomin, I wonder if they go to the same plastic surgery clinic

2. [+1,023, -184] Has anyone ever seen the right side of Jessica's face?!

3. [+825, -159] She sure got a lot of work done

4. [+730, -132] Remember that Chinese media outlet that said "Jessica is really not a top star"

5. [+580, -100] I would've believed it if you said she was Hyomin. Why do they look so alike now? They had nothing similar before

6. [+121, -17] Not like there are any varieties in Korea that want her anymore

7. [+109, -15] Whenever I see news about Jessica, it makes me feel like when I read news about kids like Kris or Luhan... just some foreign star. She's a foreigner to me. She only promotes in China anyway so why is she bothering to release articles in Korea?

8. [+96, -14] I think she got her nose done... her nose looks really different ㅋㅋ

9. [+106, -20] Oh, her face is turning more and more into those Gangnam unnis~ total clone

10. [+50, -12] Please stay in China, don't come back to Korea... keep up with your Weibo and all..

-