Pann: Girlfriend plagiarized their outfits? Too similar
1. [+89, -19] Girlfriend's dumb fans trying to make up excuses saying that's their concept so it's okay that the clothes are similar ㅋㅋㅋㅋ what kind of excuse is that? They pretty much just copied the exact dress
2. [+70, -13] Hul? It's not just similar, even the butterfly spoon design is the same...
3. [+62, -19] It's not the concept that's the issue because if it's the concept, then every girl group with an innocent concept can wear that dress with that same illustration?
4. [+36, -7] You idiots ㅋㅋㅋ the dress is out of a sewing book that teaches you how to sew like tennis clothes ㅋㅋㅋ and you can't really call a style plagiarizing because if you watch Girlfriend's music video, it looks 70s, 80s America inspired. If that's considered plagiarism, then every contemporary look from 2000 on should be plagiarism too ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+25, -3] The magazine they got it from is an American one from the 40s where people could sew their own clothes at home. It was made for people to copy so you can't really call it plagiarism. You can probably still buy the magazine off of Amazon.
6. [+22, -5] The 'Butterick' magazine is from the 40s in America when people made clothes as opposed to buying it. There are sample pictures for people to copy...
7. [+12, -1] Girlfriend's coordi even researched an American magazine from the 40s to dress the girls, that's pretty above and beyond. I hope OP apologizes to Girlfriend fans over this.
8. [+10, -1] This is like accusing the members for plagiarizing their parents for resembling them
9. [+9, -1] The magazine itself was released for people to copy their designs ㅋ