Nicole updates her Instagram with a sporty look


Article: Nicole looks pretty in her work out outfit

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+333, -41] Wow, didn't realize people actually dressed like that on the streets

2. [+191, -35] Why is she dressed like that??? On purpose??

3. [+169, -16] The reason Nicole is dressed like that: She's American so she's a lot more open minded. Americans or Canadians usually have no problem going out for walks in the summer in tank tops and yoga pants. Not a big deal for them.

4. [+14, -3] So what if she dresses like that? It's not that weird..

5. [+13, -0] What's up with the best replies ㅋㅋㅋ so what if she dresses like that;;

6. [+12, -5] What's wrong with what she's wearing? She looks comfy;;; I've seen women wear worse on the streets these days ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+12, -8] My dad would tell me to get dressed if I wore that even to just watch TV in my living room ㅡㅡㅋ

8. [+12, -9] Cutie face with a good body...

9. [+11, -1] She looks great ㅜㅜ I'd want to dress like that too if that was my body

10. [+9, -3] Nicole's just dressing like what's normal in her home country ㅋㅋ leave her alone, let her dress how she wants

11. [+9, -3] A lot of foreigners dress like that

-