DIA's Chaeyeon admits to getting her nose done


Article: 'Video Star' Jung Chaeyeon's past photo "I was overweight, and I only got my nose done"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+497, -26] Isn't there a picture of her after getting her eyes and nose done? I'm pretty sure I saw a selca of her post surgery..

2. [+465, -23] Just admit you got them done, we all know those pictures are going around

3. [+390, -35] Okay, keep lying Pinocchio

4. [+34, -2] Just admit to all of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ what do you mean you "only" got your nose done ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+34, -3] We already saw pictures of you post eyes and nose surgery ㅋㅋㅋㅋ does she not go on the internet? The fact that she's blatantly lying like this makes me not like her..

6. [+32, -3] Wow, I never took her for the type to be able to blatantly lie without batting an eye ㅎㅎㅎ that's ridiculous. You can already tell she got her eyes and nose done compared to her past... she's so dumb.

7. [+31, -2] Her facial expression hardened when they took out her past photo before she got her eyes and nose done. Too bad that's your real face.

8. [+30, -1] Your eyes don't just get bigger like that from losing weight ^^;;

9. [+26, -2] I noticed that she also has bad proportions too. She has short, thick legs...

10. [+19, -1] At least she admitted to her nose surgery ㅋㅋ couldn't deny that, could she

11. [+17, -0] You'd never think she was in the 40kg range if you saw her legs

12. [+13, -1] Her eyes look way too different for her to deny eye surgery

-