Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Han Hye Jin, "I was told for the first time that I was pretty in America"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+234, -32] She looks a bit mean but I like her and think she's cool because she's very passionate about her career
2. [+184, -125] But she honestly is really ugly... or maybe it's just the screencaps
3. [+166, -40] Americans are very generous with their compliments... they'll tell anyone that they're beautiful~
4. [+33, -9] Sorry but standards are the same around the world. Even on 'Abnormal Summit', the men were a lot more welcoming towards Han Ye Seul or Kim So Yeon and super cold towards Song Eun Yi or Lee Guk Joo.
5. [+17, -6] White men will tell anyone that they're pretty ㅋㅋ they just want to sleep with you so don't take it seriously ㅋㅋ
6. [+14, -3] Well face the facts, you're not pretty which is why you never get told that you're pretty in Korea. Do you need to be told that you're pretty though? You look good enough for your modeling jobs.
7. [+11, -7] It's true that she's ugly though
8. [+11, -4] Her nostrils and mouth are pretty different though
9. [+10, -1] I remember in harry Potter, Cho Chang was considered a 'pretty Asian' by American standards... when to us Koreans, she just looked like your typical Asian girl...
10. [+9, -11] I've noticed that faces Koreans consider pretty aren't considered pretty by Americans. Americans usually don't get why we go crazy over Kim Tae Hee or Han Ga In or Suzy ㅋ on the contrary, they go for looks like Honey Lee or Han Ye Seul who have flashy features. Standards are different everywhere.