Article: 'W' Lee Jong Suk, "I like YG but the cafeteria food isn't as good as I thought it'd be..."
Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+1,303, -125] He never comes off as honest but just thoughtless
2. [+1,093, -114] How about you fix your character
3. [+949, -110] I wonder if he's more careful at airports now
4. [+140, -20] Probably upsetting to hear for the cafeteria ajummas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+135, -26] How do you think that makes the cafeteria ajummas feel when you say stuff like this?
6. [+111, -30] Look at him complaining about the food he's fed ugh
7. [+100, -25] Yeah I'm sure the cafeteria ajummas really appreciate you saying that
8. [+85, -26] Jong Suk-ah, do you even care about your celebrity image anymore?
9. [+82, -16] The poor cafeteria ajummas are now exposed to the entire country as people who make bad food ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+75, -26] I'm sure he said it as a joke but it's still demoralizing for the cafeteria staff to hear that from him
11. [+58, -25] Then pack your own lunch
12. [+57, -23] What a crazy guy. These people suffer in front of the oven heat all day to make his food and he thinks he can just pass this off as a joke? Horrible character, this guy.
13. [+53, -23] YG seems very proud of their cafeteria and I'm sure the ajummas who work there do so with a lot of effort.... how demoralizing for them to hear this from him. He has no consideration for anyone else. It's not only the staff that this hurts but Yang Hyun Suk too.
14. [+48, -25] How is he going to face the cafeteria ajummas now
15. [+41, -24] He's so disrespectful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've noticed the ajummas there care a lot about the nutrition levels of the food that they serve but this ba$tard runs around saying crap like this...