Mixed reviews for Sohee's acting in 'Train to Busan'


Article: Sohee shows tight friendship "I still meet the Wonder Girls members frequently"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+534, -134] Horrible acting galore in 'Train to Busan'

2. [+467, -82] I don't know, she doesn't have that cute feel to her anymore and she lacks so much still as an actor... she needs to put in more effort

3. [+417, -104] Turning more and more into a rat face..

4. [+74, -36] I just got back from watching 'Train to Busan'... and every scene with Sohee was shocking. I've liked her so much since her WG days but her acting... really needs work. So consistently awkward all throughout the movie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+56, -30] Well Sunmi doesn't even know Yoobin's number, the group feels more like a business

6. [+54, -32] Oh my, look at the WG fans try to manipulate the comments. It's true that Sohee's acting was bad so why try to make it sound like it's not? No matter what community I go on, everyone's calling her acting a nuisance to the movie.

7. [+52, -33] I saw 'Train to Busan' and she really needs more practice... more practice in her singing, acting, and variety skills. Step it up.

8. [+49, -26] She debuted at the right time... because if she debuted now, she would've been buried.

9. [+41, -57] The comments are a joke, there are a lot of comments praising her acting, don't try to distort the truth
- Let's see if you're still saying that after watching the movie for yourself
- I paid for the screening yesterday ㅋㅋㅋㅋ where exactly are you reading comments calling her acting good? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Are you genuinely saying this after watching the movie for yourself?

10. [+37, -11] I watched 'Train to Busan' and I couldn't focus on any of the scenes Sohee was in. The same facial expression... the movie was so good other than her.

11. [+35, -11] I finally understand now why people say that being young makes you pretty no matter what. Now that she's older, her cute image is gone and she doesn't even look average anymore but plain ugly. Nowadays girl groups are getting prettier and prettier and she's going to need more than acting talents if she wants to survive in the industry.

12. [+30, -3] I enjoyed 'Train to Busan' and so I've been looking up interviews and stuff but Sohee has such a lack of presence in her interviews... ㅠㅠ she didn't say a word for 9 minutes in a 14 minute interview. I know that she has a shy personality but she debuted at an early age and she's 25 now, she's not a little girl anymore...

13. [+27, -4] She had a cute, chic charm when she was younger and had the WG buff but now she just looks arrogant. More importantly, she just can't act.

-