Article: Suzy remains quiet on questions about lover Lee Min Ho 'Kim Woo Bin answers for her'
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
Kim Woo Bin stepped up for Suzy by answering, "I knew this question would be asked. Shin Min Ah gave us a lot of support and watched all of our drama teasers. Suzy's boyfriend Le Min Ho is also a friend so he's been showing his support as well."
1. [+1,163, -39] How sensible of Kim Woo Bin! Knows how to show consideration for his co-star. It's obvious that that question was going to be asked and not answering it will just piss off journalists ㅋㅋㅋ The trick is to answer it with wit and avoid triggering the journalists!
2. [+1,100, -70] Why even ask about her private life at a drama production conference? Such a stupid question.. tsk tsk tsk
3. [+885, -62] Don't answer even if they ask. Journalists just love using Suzy for headlines. She could just make a peep and they'd somehow turn that into a headline...
4. [+68, -4] Kim Woo Bin's a lot more sensible than he looks
5. [+66, -15] Seeing as how Suzy blatantly ignored the question must mean she was really put off by the question. Tsk, journalists...
6. [+61, -42] Suzy ruins her image every time she opens her mouth anyway, might as well stay quiet
7. [+56, -7] Watch the video before you hate. She didn't ignore the question. The question was asked to both of them so they both looked at each other before Kim Woo Bin stepped up and answered for the both of them. But of course journalists will mislead in the article.
8. [+52, -11] Come to think of it, Kim Woo Bin played as Lee Min Ho's rival and friend in 'The Heirs' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+41, -7] Wow, quite manly of Kim Woo Bin
10. [+30, -5] I find that quite sensible of Kim Woo Bin...
11. [+29, -8] He seems like a dependable man~ what a perfect combination of leads. Suzy's so feminine and Kim Woo Bin's so masculine~