Article: 'Starry Night' Kang Ta, "My ex-girlfriend was a celebrity" surprise confession
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
"I once got to meet her friends. It was our first time meeting so I tried to be nice to them by pouring them water and picking apart their fish from the bones but my girlfriend got really mad at me and left."
Lee Ji Hye commented, "You're so clueless. Why would you pick apart their fish, you're not their mother. It's okay to treat them with manners but not their food."
Kang Ta retorted, "I wanted to look good for my girlfriend's friends and be nice to them. She got mad at me for two days because of that though."
1. [+4,063, -61] Women do not want their boyfriends to be good to their friends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ women want their boyfriends to be good to only themselves in front of their friends
2. [+2,456, -76] Kang Ta oppa, you took it too far by picking apart their fish for them. Your girlfriend had every right to be mad.
3. [+2,356, -58] Just keep a basic sense of manners in front of your girlfriend's friends. All girlfriends want is for you to show that you're good to her in front of them.
4. [+1,217, -242] He's handsome, a good singer, a director at SM, it'd be weird if a guy like him didn't have a girlfriend. And seeing as how he isn't shy to admit that his ex-girlfriend was a celebrity must mean he was pretty public with her, they were just never caught. That's pretty cool of him.
5. [+361, -9] All boyfriends need to do in front of their girlfriend's friends is act caring towards her. You'll get enough points that way. Don't extend that all the way to their friends too, otherwise it'll just cause misunderstandings between the friends because her friends will think he's interested in them. Just be good to your own woman and keep within a distance with her friends.
6. [+316, -7] Just be good to your own woman. Don't be clueless like paying for even her friend's stuff thinking you're acting like a caring boyfriend. That's how you piss girlfriends off.
7. [+167, -4] I know he used to date Park Ji Yoon.. I wonder if this is another celebrity?
8. [+117, -2] Picking apart the fish for her friend ㅋㅋㅋ that is going too far ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+86, -2] Giving the friend an extra plate to pick her fish bones on is fine but doing it for her is a no
10. [+89, -6] Men tend to like it when their girlfriend is good to their friends while women like it when their boyfriend is good to only them