[Update: Denied] Hyoyoung and Kim Kibum dating?



Article: [Exclusive] Kim Kibum and Ryu Hyoyoung dating... met through a webdrama

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver



1. [+982, -11] So what's Kim Kibum up to lately?

2. [+808, -24] Wow... time flies fast... can't believe there are people who don't know who Kim Ki Bum is ㅜㅜ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+598, -15] Hwayoung's that twin right? And that guy is the ex-Super Junior member

4. [+503, -21] I read Kim Kibum and wondered if it was the SuJu guy and it is..... oppa, congratulations ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+371, -15] Wow it's been a while since we've heard news about him... be happy ㅎ

6. [+111, -0] Feels like Kim Kibum messed up his life way too early on. Should've just stayed with SuJu or never even joined to begin with if he was going to act. Now he's a nobody.

7. [+110, -4] I really thought Kim Kibum would be one of the most popular members of SuJu back in the day...

8. [+83, -0] If he stuck with SuJu, I bet he'd be better off right now

9. [+78, -0] He was the most handsome member in SuJu but he left to do dramas

-

Source: Nate

1. [+136, -1] When I hear his name, all I remember is his 'Banolim' days more than his Super Junior days

2. [+118, -13] Both nugus... no potential or talent. What has Kim Kibum done since SuJu?

3. [+57, -2] When did Kim Kibum leave SuJu? He was the visual center of the group but I stopped seeing him so I wondered where he went

4. [+11, -3] Ryu Hyoyoung is that twin with Ryu Hwayoung

5. [+10, -1] I still don't know who these two are

-


Article: Kim Kibum and Ryu Hyoyoung reps, "Dating rumors are unfounded... they are company labelmates" [official]

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+410, -13] At least we know Kibum is alive now ㅜㅜ he's alive ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+302, -5] What is going on lately ㅋㅋㅋ so many dating rumors that all end up as unfounded ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+115, -8] Is Kibum that former Super Junior member??? I had no idea

4. [+23, -0] I thought Kim Kibum stopped promoting after his Super Junior stint, looks like he's still in the industry ㅋㅋ

5. [+25, -4] I knew it wasn't true ㅋ

-